Sunday, May 13, 2007
Eva's 'disabilities'
Ella has been quite sick with fever. Usually she bounces back after a day but not this time. I have been taking care of her a lot and she's getting a lot of attention. Eva has been watching this and was not too pleased. Normally she is the one that is sick and needs attention. So after 2 days of this she decided that something has to change. She started having aches and pains, feeling pain in her belly etc. At first we 'bought' it because she also had a version of what Ella has. But pretty soon it was clear that there was more acting than anything else. Today she had me laughing so much with her actions. She insisted on having a candy. When I said 'no' she walked to the sofa and sat down and asked me to get something for her. I told her she could get it herself. She cried and cried because according to her she couldn't walk. Her legs were not working. This went on for a while.....Finally she stopped begging and crying and minutes later she was standing next to me. I said: "I thought your legs weren't working?!" Eva: "Oh yeah...I just forgot about my arms". Me: "What do you mean?". Eva: " I forgot that I could use my arms to push me of the sofa"..........Hahaha!!! It still makes me laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hahaha hihihi ....Omi
Ja, mooi he?! Ze was trouwens enorm beledigd toen ik zo moest lachen. "Mommie, you hurt my feelings..."
Ik moet om dit verhaal bijna dagelijks lachen!
Blijft mooi, he?!
Ik heb ook lol als ik dit verhaal lees. Na 5x blijft hij nog op de lachspieren werken. Wat een wijfie! Marion
Post a Comment