Thursday, December 3, 2009
Ella and her Bass
Last night Ella played in the annual concert of her school's music program. She has been playing the bass for 1 1/2 year now and is getting quite good. Last night she performed (together with a friend) in front of a large audience in a piece called: The Revenge of the Bass. She did a great job! She wasn't even nervous...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am very pleased to hear that Ella plays the bass. It is a very nice instrument. I am sure she plays a lot better than her grandfathet on his violin.
I had only a problem with the title ("revenge")of the piece she played. Gives the impression you have to cover your ears but I am sure that it was very nice.
Good girl Ella! I'm dying to see (& hear) you play the bass.
Way to go Ella!!
Post a Comment