Recently we got a folder back from school. In it I found a piece of paper from school with Ella's name on it and her resolutions. Each one starts with a sentence from school. Ella had to write the rest. You can tell she really wanted to please the teacher. We hadn't been here that long. I wonder what she would write now.....
As a member of my family: I wod do more work
As a member of HKIS (school): I wod hallp the techr
As a member of the class: I wod somehawe make a frend (I love the 'somehow')
As a reader: rede more captrbooks (chapterbooks)
As a writer: I wode rite a lot
As a learner: I wod be respektfull
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
thank god she wasn't born in nazi germany
thank god she wasn t born in nazi germany
Ask her to, indeed, write it now and see if it changed.
Post a Comment