Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas day

Ella and Eva woke up at 7 o'clock to wake us up...Santa had paid a visit. We had left out some cookies for him and carrots for the reindeer. There were lots of bites taken out of all of them. I started eating the rest of a nibbled-on carrot when the girls were unwrapping (which took 5 minutes all in all). Ella asked for a carrot too. When she saw the teethmarks on the carrot she declined. "I don't want any reindeer germs....."
The score was pretty good. They got everything they asked for (we kept the list short) except Eva's mini Bratz dolls, which are not available here in HK. Santa looked everywhere but no luck. Maybe for her birthday we can have somebody send them over....I think she has 'harrassed' some of my family members for them allready.
Have a good time unwrapping!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Paul said...

Ook jullie een happy Christmas. Ik kom net uit de kerk!!?!